Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Hey Guys!

Hello All you Nail Art lovers! 


 Welcome to the Simple Nail Fashion blog. :) So i'm just getting into nail art and wow im sooo excited to share all my experiences/ designs/ art or whatever you want to call it with you guys! I know there are loads of stuff out there and why another nail blog you ask? Sometimes i really get fed up looking for new designs all the time so i just want to have a little place on the net with my own creations or creations i tried from looking at other peoples ideas.


 The neat thing about my blog is that whatever i post here, you can do it with stuff you find at home. I mean you don't need to go out and get fancy nail art pens or stickers or special kind of polishes. I want you guys to use what you have at home and not spend money on other accessories. My best companion is an old eyeliner brush. I do all the designs with it and the nail polish brush. That's it!


 I have a pretty busy life because of college / work so i don't like spending a lot of time on my nails and i'm sure that's the case with most of you! But at the same time, i like to have something different and pretty on my nails. I'm still in the initial stages of this blog, so you'll have to bear with me until i get things up and running. 


I'm always receptive to new ideas, so if you guys have any other blogs or tutorials you would like to share with me. You are more than welcome to do so.


 Keep checking often for new and innovative designs and ideas! 


 Happy Nail Arting! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment